COOKIES POLICY | PRIVACY AND GDPR COMPLIANCE
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, stored by your browser onto your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work in a better, more efficient way. They’re able to do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient.
- WHY DO WE USE THEM?
- COOKIE CATEGORIZATION
5.1 Depending on who installs them:
- First Party Cookies: Cookies installed by our own website. These are cookies sent to the user’s browser from the server or domain managed by the publisher from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are installed from pages that are not ours. These are cookies sent to the user’s browser from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by a separate entity that treats the data obtained by means of said cookies.
5.2 Depending on the duration:
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period, defined by the person responsible for the cookie, that can range from a few minutes to several years.
5.3 Depending on the purpose for which data obtained through cookies is processed.
- Strictly necessary cookie: These cookies are essential to a website in order to enable a user to move around and to use the site’s features, such as remembering information entered on forms when a user moves between pages within a browser session. Without strictly necessary cookies, certain services on a website may not be available and a website may not perform as smoothly as it should.
- Performance cookie: Performance cookies collect information about the use of a website and help to improve the way a website works. For example, performance cookies may show which are the most frequently visited pages, help to record any difficulties with a website and show whether advertising on a website is effective or not. Performance cookies do not collect information that identifies a user personally and all information that is collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality cookie: Functionality cookies allow a website to remember the choices you make and to provide enhanced and more personal features. Functionality cookies also remember changes you have made, such as customizing a certain webpage and for other services you request such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. Functionality cookies will not track your activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookie or advertising cookie: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests, or to limit the number of times you see the same advert on a website. These types of cookie are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies may be used to remember what you have looked at on a website.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR SITE?
|EBS INTEGRATOR||Strictly necessary||EBS_session||Used to create a session ID for the user, so that the system itself can identify the user as a unique and individual user, distinct from anyone else looking at the website.|
|EBS INTEGRATOR||Strictly necessary||XSRF-TOKEN||Used to enhance the security of our services and prevent repeated attempts at intrusions of our services.|
|EBS INTEGRATOR||Functionality cookie||vin||Used to create a session ID for the user|
|EBS INTEGRATOR||Functionality cookie||language||Used to store user language|
- THIRD PARTIES COOKIES
In some cases, we may use third parties to manage our cookies but we don’t allow any third party to use these cookies other than for the types of purpose listed in this policy.
Third party advertisers and other organizations may also use their own cookies or other technologies to collect information about the content of our website and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information may be used by them to serve advertisements which they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on the content you have viewed. Third party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements.
We do not have access or control over the cookies placed on our website by third parties and use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each of our third parties - we have included details at the links below.
Cookies placed by third parties may serve different purposes. They may be strictly necessary, performance, functionality, targeting or advertising cookies. For more information on these different types of cookies and what they do, please see section 5.
To disable or reject third-party cookies you must go to the relevant third party's website. We have explained how you can control third party cookies on your browser for the main web browsers in the section below.
- WHAT THIRD PARTY COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|THIRD PARTY||Targeting cookie or advertising cookie||Facebook Pixels||Measure user actions and build Facebook audiences|
|THIRD PARTY||Strictly necessary/ Performance||Google Analytics||Web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.|
|THIRD PARTY||Functionality cookie||Intercom.com||Customer instant messaging|
|THIRD PARTY||Performance||Yandex Metrica||Used to store user language|
- MANAGING COOKIES
You can control which cookies you get and which you keep on your device. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that it will refuse our cookies, our system will issue cookies when you visit our website.
Many web browsers can be set up to ask for your prior consent before an individual cookie is set on your device. This will give you control over your cookies but naturally may interfere with your browsing experience, i.e. if you have to accept each cookie on our website (and on other websites you visit).
Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website and it will mean that settings such as your stored username and password may have to be reset. If you adjust your cookie settings this will also affect the other websites you visit.
All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies available on your browser including:
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can find more information about internet advertising by visiting the following informational websites:
- COOKIES SUPPORT
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please contact us via [email protected]ntegrator.com